What is the best place to purchase bulk ammo?

Yep, ammoseek.com or gunbot.net. Gunengine.com and gunwatcher.com are good for finding low prices on guns and gear as well as some ammo too

I would just settle for some entry Bit coin, Tesla, and Amazon stock. With a couple Bil in the bank you will never run out of “free” love (gold diggers) knocking down your door.
Back then it had nothing to do with money, but rather the shared experience. Then we grew up, aids showed up and the free love era died.

Right now probably isn't the best time to stock up. Ammo prices are the highest I have ever seen them, it almost makes 2014 prices seem reasonable. 9mm is running .70+/round, 5.56 is .80+/round, .22 is $8+/box for cheap ammo

I would have no clue.
Other than shotgun and 22, i don't buy/use factory ammo.
Hard enough to find components.

I live in PA, on vacation in FL right now.
Wife was none too happy, with me stopping at every sporting goods/gun shop on the way down looking for primers. :rolleyes:

Who needs ammo but the unprepared.
Everyone should of learned the lesson from when Obama was in office.
Never is a good time to resupply, however practice takes up ammo and resupply is always necessary. I have wanted to get into reloading, but there are only so many hours in a day. In a time where the economy is taking a big dump and prices are extremely high nothing is advisable, but life still goes on. The unprepared ends up being everyone, without a magic what ever you need machine.

Of course when I was in the military, I never purchased ammo, never ran out of it and could shoot as often as I wanted. All I had to do was find a unit assigned a range and request a qualifying spot. That is not the case in the world I live in now, so practice and resupply is always necessary on my own dime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back