What happened to Tobey ?????

George P

Where the heck have you been??? Dont try and tell me working either as I have known you for 20 years !!!LOL
Have you played around any with the dogs?If you want to try rigging them any feel free to take Whiskey.She is about 100% straight from the rig.The only thing is she may pass up a bad olderr track so I wouldnt get on any other dogs if they strike and she dont,unless you know for sure of course.Its funny with her.She has an excellent cold nose,and the brains to go with it,when she is on the ground.When she is on the box,and that is where she likes to be,on top,she will only hit hotter bear tracks.She is sure when she strikes though.

Yes I have been working this is when I hafta get all the things I promised last winter when I was cat hunting done.In about 2 weeks I will be all cought up and Just fishing :D :D I have had a few Salmon fishermen ( I hate salmon fishing)Just trole and trole and trole all day long,And freez your arss of.I am itching to get theas dogs out and see what there good for :D

My new dog from Washington is supposed to be flying into Portland today.When you get a day or so off let me know.Maybe i can take a ride up there and we can do some rigging.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back