Westside Losers!

Well, I guess I need to address this eastside / westside thing.

The top five reasons why I live on the westside.

1) Del's reasons numbers 2,4 and 5.

2) You can smoke in a bar. (even though I don't smoke)

3) Lake Pleasant may go up and down but it will always fill back up each winter. (helps keep the eastsider's confused)

4) It's closer to Alamo.

5) We look down on the brown haze that the eastsider's call sky.

I guess that's really seven reasons. :D

Westy...

YEah westy.. I never thought of those....

I like the up and down one.. maybe thats why more women come to pleasant....

Delw

I like AJ's suggestions already. He is our team captain AND in charge of the weigh-in. I will review any dispute over rules violations and all decisions are binding and non-appealable. Two additional rules:

1. Failure to show up for the tournament will not excuses any Westsider from paying the mandatory entry fees.

2. Eastsiders may be excused from paying said fees for any valid reasons (including, but not limited to, personal illness, natural disaster, wife found out, didn't feel like it).

Additionally, Eastsiders reserve the right to call "switchies" at which time Westsiders must immediately substitute the contents of their live wells for that found in the live wells of the crying Eastsider if, and only if, the combined weight of the Westsider well at that time is greater than that found in the Eastsider's well.

I am still looking into whether Westsiders will be allowed hooks or not. Hmmmm. :D

How about Alamo?

We could have a fish fry at the same time, just leave the fish on the deck for 5 minutes on each side. ;)

Westy...

Ok lets take what started out as a great idea and bring it back to reality.
1) entry fee, west siders $10 east siders $50
2) no live bait for whiney east siders, water dogs, minnows and crawdad's for west siders.
3)only fish in a westsiders live well may be weighed and the weight will be doubled.
4)Westsiders fish where and when they want, eastsiders don't.
5)Del-Mart holds all entry fees (we split em Del) until such time as we deem appropriate (dead and gone would be about right)
6)no changes to the rules.
7)no more whining by you weasley, wimpy, overeducated wanna be yuppies from the east side.

Sign up by mail, cashiers check or bearer bonds only, sent directly to Del-Mart. You could just sign over the title to your Lexus or Navigator.

So now put up or shut up. Start sending money now and we will put you out of your misery, except for Amberjack, I don't think we can help with his misery :D :cool:

Lie Guy.. I love those rules
but you wouldnt catch me dead in a sissy car like a Lexus or Navigator.... Only pick up trucks and suburbans

Delw

I agree wit you also Lie guy.
Only the prefish scouting for the eastsiders should be done at pleasant or saguaro and the tournament held at hell(I mean Alamo).
Don't take too much offense Lawvegas, just because you won the first one doesn't mean you will repeat.
You're not the lakers.
Go Nets by the way!

Delw, I will volunteer to stay in the parking lot and help keep security on your vehicles, I mean watch the vehicles for all the participants.
Hum, I need a few more trailer tires, size 14?
LMAO

Back