Western Kentucky

blueridge

Give some thoughts this morning to Western Kentucky. They got hit hard last night. Four tornados that stayed on the ground for more than 200 miles. All my family there are safe. I know we have some HTers there as well. I met @WestKyHunt over Thanksgiving (a real good dude) and have reached out to him. His family has a store and restaurant right outside of Mayfield. Anyway, keep them in your thoughts.

Give some thoughts this morning to Western Kentucky. They got hit hard last night. Four tornados that stayed on the ground for more than 200 miles. All my family there are safe. I know we have some HTers there as well. I met @WestKyHunt over Thanksgiving (a real good dude) and have reached out to him. His family has a store and restaurant right outside of Mayfield. Anyway, keep them in your thoughts.
I just was reading about this. my sis and her family are there as well. They are all safe and accounted for.

My wife is from that area. She knows one family that lost their house, and another family that not only lost their house but has 3 of them in the hospital, 2 in Memphis.

It is pretty rough.
All of my friends and family are accounted for and safe. Sadly, the same cannot be said for all in our region.
Emergency management and volunteers have been on ground for over 12 hours now, it seems their work is far from over.

There are several ways to donate and help if you have the means, including a state fund currently being setup

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back