Welcome Wolverine

That reminds me of one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a forum. You know how lots of times they do exactly what Maineiac just said: Pull up a chair... pull up a stool... pull a log up to the fire....

Well, this guy who just happened to be missing his leg from the knee down once welcomed a guy: Pull up a stump and stay awhile.
I'm still laughing about that one.

Welcome W@W,I have always enjoyed reading your wit,you are a clever guy and a welcome addition to HuntTalk,stick around and give us all a chuckle.Here what you post will usually stay there.
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-21-2003 16:19: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

hello pard, good to see you here, always room for the maker of great BBQ sauce,

You boy's want to trade your calls for something, hit up W@W for some sauce, it is worth a couple of calls and a thousand mile drive.

later pup

Geez guys, I'm gonna be sh!tting smoke for a week. Thanks for the welcome, I didn't realize I was going to get a custom welcome. I don't know if that makes me famous or infamous. Either way, let the good times roll.
fd3459f7.gif

The guy is talking about "ROLLING" and Smoking.. Sometimes I wonder if he does both, Rolls it then Smokes it
wink.gif

Welcome aboard Pard. W@W, Like the looks of that !!

I'm guessing with your humor you'll fit in ALright with the rest of us Hoodlems..

Welcome to my Jerry Springer show
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back