Wed. night 6/12

Westy...

Del, why can't we get DA away from the dark site and have him start posting over here?

He's a good guy and I enjoy sparring with him but I will not post on the dark site anymore. Even though I do lurk over there once in awhile. :(

I did see that he is going to be at Pleasant tonight. Kevin and I will be there later, around 7PM we will launch at C.C. and I plan to try around the island in front of Pipeline first then move north as the night progresses.

Westy...

I dont know.. I told steve to be ready after I told him that I was to sick to make it.... but when I saw DA was fishing the tourny I have to show up.... west side east side thing....

I will be in bass bay the whole time until the weigh-in.... and only fishing buzz baits

Delw

AJ, Delw,

Do any of you guys fish on Mon or Tues night?
Let me know and I can meet you at the lake.
I will be at the meeting this monday and outfishing Westy from the back of his boat again. At least I hope to, I don't have that good of success at night.:(

email me if either one of you are going to start fishing on a night where we can meet up.
Good luck tonight to all.

AJ, Thanks for the info. Yes we all are going to Saguaro after the meeting monday night. I take some 10" dark worms to use.

Any chance on you showing up?

hope to see you there.

I would almost bet money they are just blabling and will not get out of the house off of the couch for all the planning and preperation it takes to drown a worm...

Bill!!!
Unless pics show up...
I think they are just bluffing so as to see if they can get us off of their asses....LOL!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back