Webpages

WH's OutdoorsChick

Does anyone have suggestions for getting our own webpage?

I try to use Yahoo Geocities, but the thing is Always Freezing up...any suggestions for another reasonable priced one??

I just want a webpage I can post pics up with for use with my family and friends

If you were in the SI section and calling names, Del said he would help you get one.. ;)

WH Chick. I have a web page on MSN Groups. I sponsor it for my High School reunion and memorabilia.. It always seems to work OK..

:cool:

If you want a free one, try Tripod. I have never had a problem with Tripod yet. There program is free and easy to use also. If you want to dabble in HTML and do your own and upload it to Tripod or any of the other ones use Arachnophilia wich is also a free download and pretty easy to use. I can give you the link for Arachnophilia if you want.

I have been working on my site........I'm sure it needs some work, because I am new to this. Check it out for me and let me know where you see it needs more work. I still have to upload more pics..........thegoodoguides.com
Thx, Garth

if you have cox cable they usually give you 70 megs of space too build a website.

the only problem with free websites is that you dont get certain things Like database's php stuff and basically everything else. they are good starters though, but doing anything else is next to impossible.

I own/ lease a server( part of one) going to buy a whole one here pretty soon, we rent space to quite a few people.

For a small website you can rent space from me or pretty much anyone. check out alphaomegahosting.com he is who we get our stuff from, there tech support is out of this world. to me that is more important than anything else.
you need to get a .com, .net name etc if you rent space from a server.

I advise you to only use verisign aka networksolutions. They are a tad expensive, but I have no problems with them.

http://www.networksolutions.com

dont buy there webspace though just the .com .net name

Is comcast who you use? Call them or shoot them an email most isps give some webspace away

Oh BTW elkhunter taught me how to do the html webstuff and that stuff he knows his shit.

I would be interested in talking to you about space !
I normally dont talk about it, I generally trade for sexual favors |oo askk moosie :rolleyes:
shoot me a pm I will give you a hand

Delw

Garth, just a comment and my opinion only. The white would be OK, but the blue is what I thought was bright. I also thought that the writing should be smaller instead of so big and bold. Make it more like writing in a book.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back