Washington results are out

No luck here either... I know most of them will take an eternity, but was bummed not to draw the extended buck season...

Well, I wasn't expecting to get drawn but apparently I got a antlerless elk for the Toutle. I know there is a portion of the unit that is National forest. I guess I need to start figuring out if Weyerheauser has it all land locked.

Not sure what it says in there bht j can’t say I want to know either

malarkey, bologna, BS, etc is the way it’s used
Ok is that a updated/new term for malarkey, bologna, bs like a hipster hunter using a 6.5 creedmore with a bun would say or just another old time word that a .30-06 .270 shooting person would use that i never heard before.

Ok is that a updated/new term for malarkey, bologna, bs like a hipster hunter using a 6.5 creedmore with a bun would say or just another old time word that a .30-06 .270 shooting person would use that i never heard before.
Great question. I hadn't heard it until I joined the military but I would say it's somewhat common in my line of work.

I like my 6.5 but they won't give me a waiver to grow my man bun

nothing again. I do understand the sentiment of people thinking the system is broken but at least one still has a chance. It could be a true random like Idaho but that would give no advantage for buying a chance. I tend to look at the side of being fortunate that I can still put in for a limited entry every year and even if I don't draw I can still go chase deer, elk and bears.

nothing again. I do understand the sentiment of people thinking the system is broken but at least one still has a chance. It could be a true random like Idaho but that would give no advantage for buying a chance. I tend to look at the side of being fortunate that I can still put in for a limited entry every year and even if I don't draw I can still go chase deer, elk and bears.
It’s almost worse that they make you buy points that have almost no bearing. It’s closer to true random than it is a semi-usable point system like the ones in WY and AZ

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back