Yeti GOBOX Collection

Warriors of El Gato

BalaPlata

Just spent the weekend previewing a new hunting video produced by our own Bruce Kennedy called "Warriors of El Gato". What a great video for anyone with even a mild interest in lion hunting. This is an interview style video, no hunting footage or canned shooting sequences, just sit down interviews with the top lion hunters in the country. Even if a guy is not interested in hunting with dogs there is a wealth of information about lions and their habits that will help even if your just a caller.No fluff,no sales pitches, just great lion hunters explaining what they do and how they do it,you owe it to yourself to check this one out, a great addition to your hunting video library.

RanUtah, I can't give you a specific date, but as soon as I can get it off and have it duplicated, it will be available in DVD. I had it duplicated in the DVD format, however, what the duplicator returned to me was worthless. I had to pull the DVD version off the market, and now the VHS tape version is ready.

The edited DVD version is ready, and now it is only a matter of time, finding a good duplicator who will provide the end result they are supposed to provide.

Take care.

Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to owning that one! Looks like a invaluable wealth of info compiled. Nice work Bruce!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back