Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Vortex Optics customer service is unreal

mountainhawks

I'm sure most of you are aware of Vortex VIP warranty program but I just wanted to say how incredibly awesome they are. I recently sent back my "everything binos," they are Viper HD's and they have seen it all. I keep them in the truck and if I forget my other optics or am doing something that may require me and the binos to encounter less than ideal conditions (waterfowling, snowing sideways afternoons, rainy spring shed hunts) I take them. Needless to say, they've been put threw the ringer and have seen better days. This past spring one of the eye cups started to stick and eventually started to come off. I sent them back a few weeks ago in hopes that they would repair the eye cup and maybe clean them up a bit. When I got them back (9 days later) they had replaced all the lenses, refilled the argon gas (apparently this is important in optics), fixed the eye cup, and even reattached some missing logos. Basically gave me a brand new set of optics for the cost of shipping. In a time when you hear so many horror stories about companies and policies it's fantastic to see a company that cares. They've got a customer for life in me.

Thanks for this. I have been shopping for a new pair of bino's and it's this kind info that makes me want a pair of vortex. Thanks again!

That is great to hear. I just bought a Vortex scope yesterday and am super impressed so far by the quality of it. I have a pair of Vortex Viper HD's and wouldn't go anywhere without them. Best binoculars I've ever owned. It also helps to know the warranty is there should I need it.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back