Vortex Kaibabs?

kyle m

Im thinking about replacing my Razor 11-33x50 spotter with these. I like the idea of a wider field of view and being able to use two eyes vs one. I hunt mule deer and whitetails in the badland breaks and prairie country with intentions on hunting elk next year. I do not care about identifying a kicker or an absolute score on a critter at a great distance. I just want something I can identify main frame size and finding deer bedded around brush.

Does anyone have experience with these? Any reason to stick with the spotter? Also, are the Kaibabs that much better than the 15x50 Viper HD's?

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it!

I have them and love them enough to get rid of my midrange spotting scope. As you mentioned, they were wider at the same magnification range i was using most on the scope (15-20x), have good clarity, and most importantly of all give much less eye fatigue due to using both eyes.

Hey thanks for the replies guys. I can't really think of an advantage to the spotter other than magnification. Is 15x enough to get the idea of whether or not a buck is worth pursuing?

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back