MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Utah KUTV2 doing a report on SFW tonight at 10

Have seen this getting a lot of press this past week, and deservedly so.

The Utah News article was posted on GOHUNT, and couldn't help but laugh when I saw this response and the source of the comment.

Mossback Guides and Outfitters - posted 15 hours ago on 02-29-2016 08:22:09 pm
Utah
goHUNT Business Member

Fact is RMEF lost, look at the proposals, look at the overall numbers. They (RMEF) are upset along with the 12 guys on Monster Muleys! Boycott Expo whatever - had record numbers of real blue collar hunter and exhibitors like Go-Hunt and many more. Do your research and look under this BS story and see the big picture. Ya there are problems and questions but welcome to life, gov and big money. If you have a problem and always see what's wrong instead of what's right. Then good luck you will never be happy with ANYTHING! Keep attacking us and people who are trying. Most people that complain about the 30% don't give a dam dime or any time to conservation. Ya I put in and ya my 30% went to conservation. At least I did contribute something other than a bashing of our life and industry! Great show, great exhibitors and amazing support from 45,000 hunters that do care and can see beyond a BS bias news report that was catered to RMEF and a few Monster Muley haters that are not, and do not belong with the average joe.

Wow you guys are FAST! I read that comment and others from Mossback about an hour ago and posted a response! Then I go to lunch, come back and find this on here. :)

They assume RMEF is behind this because in their own delusional minds they think they are doing no wrong. They don't realize there are a lot of us(Utah Sportsmen) that are utterly frustrated with the way things are being handled. They don't realize that the average informed sportsman is the one that referred the story to the news. They also don't realize that the 12 guys posting about it on MM and other sites are indicative of a much more broad disdain for the status quo pertaining to Utah Wildlife politics.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back