unit 41 NM Antelope

Sitkahoyt95

Hello all, this is going to be my first ever antelope hunt and im just looking for any tips or tricks to help me out. pretty new to hunting still i live in Las Cruces, NM and will be taking a trip or two out there. its kind of far for me and i have an elk/deer tag this year aswell. tons of work to do haha.

I shot one with my bow last year in a neighboring unit, jus hunt hard and be ready to crawl the skin off your knees if you try spot and stalk. I would recommend getting a stalker decoy to put on your bow to use when its not windy.

I shot one with my bow last year in a neighboring unit, jus hunt hard and be ready to crawl the skin off your knees if you try spot and stalk. I would recommend getting a stalker decoy to put on your bow to use when its not windy.
What brand of decoy?

Can't scout on state land board land until a few days before the season. I can't remember exactly how many days, but 5 sounds familiar.

First time putting in for NM Antelope, and I was drawn for units 21, 24 in October, same dates as you. Beyond excited! Although I can't find any information online for these units so, if anyone has insight into these units, it would be greatly appreciated.

First time putting in for NM Antelope, and I was drawn for units 21, 24 in October, same dates as you. Beyond excited! Although I can't find any information online for these units so, if anyone has insight into these units, it would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome

Back