Unit 15 Colorado deer

DuckKing1988

Hello all,

All I have is a simple question about unit 15 Colorado mule deer. I was just wanting to see pictures of deer from the unit. Alive or dead. That's all.

I hope you all have a good week and a productive week of scouting if your getting out.

Thanks everyone.

Do you think they'll look different from other units?
Just interested in how they compare to other areas. Each area seems to have unique genetics and was interested in how they compare to other units in the state is all.

Thanks for commenting on the post.

Do you think they'll look different from other units?
They might!
I want to know what the best Mule deer units are.
I feel like anyone with the handle Muley Stalker will have the best information.
Please share. We novices appreciate your help.

Hello all,

All I have is a simple question about unit 15 Colorado mule deer. I was just wanting to see pictures of deer from the unit. Alive or dead. That's all.

I hope you all have a good week and a productive week of scouting if your getting out.

Thanks everyone.
Im glad you asked that question. I was about to start researching Colorado for Mule Deer myself.
this forum is usually where I start. Lots of good info, the occasional Richard Cranium.

They might!
I want to know what the best Mule deer units are.
I feel like anyone with the handle Muley Stalker will have the best information.
Please share. We novices appreciate your help.
Mule deer look the same to me. I used to be Elk Stalker. That's where my heart is. I hunt deer now because i'm too freaking old to get the meat out from an elk.

Back