Two Big Game Hounds for sale

I have two hounds that I need to sell. One is an adult Walker male. Been on many bear, lion. The other is an older Bluetick female. She has also been on many bear and lion hunts. Both tree their own game. I need to sell them as I have too many dogs and need to work with my younger dogs. I will take $500 plus shipping for both to a good home only. I may consider a discount for a young hunter just starting out. For more information call me at (505)757-6229 or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Bear Creek-Got yer private email and heres how ya do it! Ya have to have a photopoint album account or a zing album. After you get it transfered to zing or photopoint then you simply click on the url in the line on top of the picture with your right mouse, and copy. Then go to the forum and get to where you want to reply, push reply. Then click your right mouse and push paste. Then add
behind the url hit enter, type your reply and youll have it. I want to see what a real lion looks like!!!!!!!!! bcat HA HA HA!!!!!

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

B'cat,

. I want $500 for BOTH dogs. If you want pictures of them under the tree, no problem. I don't know about you but I don't judge my dogs by pictures even if they are at the tree. I could get my German Sheppard to put his paws on a tree trunk and pose for a picture. These are certainly not my best dogs, obviously and understandably I would not sell my best dogs as I make my living hunting bear and lion. I am sure you do not sell your best dogs either. Right? However, these dogs are good dogs and I do not shoot good dogs. By the way, I paid $1,500.00 for the male five years ago. I raised the female myself and am running her progeny in my pack right now. I am putting them out there for someone who might be interested in getting involved in the sport. If the dogs do not work for them I am willing to send their money back. How is that for a guarantee??

[This message has been edited by bcat (edited 01-12-2001).]

Bear Creek, If you have those hound still next year, Lemme know!! i might take um off your hands. I want some dogs, But aren't quite ready till next summer or so.....

Thanx!!!

------------------
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> AKA Moose Hunter
<LI> www.huntandlodge.com

moose.gif

[/list]

Hello Gentlemen,

Sorry it took so long to get back, been out in the woods. I have sold the female, still have the male for sale. BTW, treed a huge tom lion yesterday, pics and story to come!

Back