Caribou Gear

Turkey Seats

Nut

Do you use a turkey seat or do you use the one on your turkey vest? I took that one off my vest after I got the HS Strut seat.

But we got this one at the convention this year and will be trying them out. It might help keep the youngsters from moving as much.

Ultimate Hunting Chair

Of course we have no need for the cup holder. ;)

I picked up a half dozen of "Hot Seats" while Walmart had them on sale at 2 for 5. They work really great! Keep your butt warm, dry and comfy. Got one Griz gave me that has an inner tube with adjustable firmness too. It is pretty good. Both styles are very light and clip on your belt or the back of your vest. I take one on all outings; even reenactments!! :D

Hi Nut,
I use an inflatable cushion when not hunting from my blind. The chair in the photos looks a little cumbersome to be packed around.....You maybe ought put some camo tape on the frame, it looks like there could be some "shine" on it.
What about the noise factor? Is it quiet?
Just nitpicking as any turkey hunter ought to do.
Good luck.
WD

Yea Wally they are a bit heavier than the other seats we have. They are not quite as reflective as they look also.

They are tight and not prone to making unwanted noise while walking with them.

But if they keep the boys from fidgeting they will be well worth it.

Already have a pop up blind.It is really heavy to carry around and takes too much time to set up quickly. We also take the Jakehouse blind that isnt too bad and the umbrella thing. LOL
If I can use it once turkey hunting I will porbably buy it.
:D
hump.gif

We had a pop up blind in out reffle for our NWTF Banquet and man was that thing a pain in the arse to break down man fold it this way then that way.Too much of a head ache for me.
I am looking at those little seast by HS tho.

i have a little inner tube wrapped in camo that i got from wal mart for 5 bucks. metal deer stands get pretty hard after a short time so i needed something. i think it will work well for turkey too

i have a little inner tube wrapped in camo that i got from wal mart for 5 bucks.
Tim, you sure that's not one of those 'rhoid seats? :D

I've always used either a foam cushion or the seat attached to my vest, but I've also considered one of the HS seats. I tend to slide off the pads when sitting on the slopes of hills, so I'm constantly fighting to sit up straight without moving a lot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back