Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Turkey Season report .....

Chambo

I have had no time for the forum lately or much of anything else for that matter.

I took a 27 pounder that had a 9-1/2 inch beard and 1 inch spurs the first season.

My second season turkey was a 23 pound turkey that had a 10 inch beard and 1 inch spurs.

I hunted exactly 1 hour this last week and filled my third season permit by busting a jake that weighed about 16 pounds , had a 5 inch beard and bumps for spurs

Season went very well for me this year considering the amount of time I actually hunted.

Maybe next year I'll get that 28 pounder with the 13 inch beard and 1- 1/2 inch spurs.

I know he is still alive and if he makes it through another week of season he will be bigger next year

Best of luck to everyone who is still hunting and be safe.

CHAMBO.. I've been Missing ya

Thanx for the UPDATE.. Now that you've kilt ya Some birds.. Come bac kAnd BAbysit for me :D :D :D

Great birds Chambo. 27 lbs. is a monster no matter how long his beard was. The heaviest turkey I have taken was 24 lbs. Looks like you had a good season. I entered the biggest bird in the contest. If you are not done hunting let me know and I will wait.

Back