Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Toonces Likes Lil Boys!!

chas031

:eek: :rolleyes: Not too little for lunch!!
13 1/2 lbs on his first MA hunt.
After the first 2 gooblers dissappeared around 7am, he and I left all gear and decoys set up to go have a quick coffee(100yds to the car). Got back no more than 15 minutes later to find my brand new hen decoy deflated with a set of claw marks on both sides of the mid-section!! :eek: Seems like one of the 2 toms we were talking to slipped in as we left and tried to mount her!!
footinmouth.gif
OOPS!
Anyway, the rest of the hunt went well and netted Toonces his first lil boy of the season.
Good luck all,

Chas

chas031
I had that happen once to I had fell asleep in my double bull blind while bowhunting in south dakota I woke up and found that my jake decoy had his ass kick and my hen decoy had been raped it was a bad site. LOL

Yeah, next time NO High Karate on the decoys!!
Yes, there are pics but Toonces owns the rights!!(and ya know how them thar legal beagles is!!) :D :D

Chas

You all have been mighty scarce around here Charles and Sean. What's up with that? Word has it that you two need some straight talking over at NAHC. I volunteered to come over and help our! :rolleyes: We'll see how long it takes to get reinstated now that I have made an official request to NAOMG. Might see you over there pretty quick. :eek: Glad you got the turkey. Figure out yet who raped the decoy?? :eek: Was Elkhunter in the neighborhood? ;)

Uhhhh; yeah; that's it! :D (Paws, sheep; Marlands, goats; Russ, elk, Billybob, Jacksons Hole!
)

Paws,
Actually, I DID let Toonces blow one up on his own. He may have confused it for his "girlfriend!"

My computer shiette the bed so I'm doing the library for a week or two til I order one from Dell. That's why I'm scarce lately. Toonces has a major J-O-B, in NYC.
After seeing JimVinIOWA post "bite me" addressed directly to Webby, I expected a major retaliation from NAHC. Funny, they did NOTHING!!! HMMmmm, I'm told that's why I'm bannished for life, yet......
Me thinks Webby overstepped his bounds into deeeeeep doo-doo!!

Chas

I guess there are a whole bunch of Webbies working there. Better than a dozen with a few sphincters tossed in for good measure. I understand my most favorite rectal jewel has been chastized and removed fromthe BB functions. I respectfully requested reinstatement;haven't heard anything yet. :rolleyes:

Paws,

Say it ain't so, what do you want to go back there for? Your just going to get yourself (and probably me) in trouble.

Thanks Chas - it was a fun hunt.

I haven't been able to log on lately for some reason. Today was the first day in a while I got in. Must be some technical difficulty.

I was kicked off there in Oct. two and a half years ago and decided not to go back to such a woosie site any way... :D

Well, I wouldn't worry if I had left of my own valition. HOWEVER, if you get to know me you'll soon realize I don't give up, I don't give in, and I don't get even, I GET AHEAD!! I will get my benefits back and THEN I'll make the choice to use or not use the board as I see fit.
The little flyspeck that had me bannished had best be worried about personal assets at this point!!

Toonces,
I've had less gnats in Maine in the Spring!! This is a bad year for them. I've had ZERO time out this week, starting to feel withdrawal!! I couldn't even make the meeting at Jon & Jan's Sat.

Chas

Bummer,

I am going out on Saturday. Don't expect much, area is not that good. There are a few birds here and there, but no real concentration.

If nothing else it will be a nice walk.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back