PEAX Equipment

This Guy Take AMAZING bird pics

Incredible, I didn't know you could actually get a picture with the shot on its way to the target.Sometimes its hard enough to hit the bird , yet take a picture of it getting hit by a load of shot is hard to believe.Thanks for sharing the link with us Nemont.

Greenhorn, it's not axl, but there are some incredible pictures of his dogs working, too..sea ducks with waves breaking over the heads of the dogs. I've been enjoying his photos for years, and the scary part is, I think he's getting better as he goes along. Thanks for showing everyone else Nemont

Pictures

Capt. Jeff Coats sure does take nice pictures. And as someone said, they are only getting better.

There are others on the Refuge Forum who are pretty damn good as well. Check out the Washington Forum for some great shots as well.

Avery forum also has some great pictures too.

There are some very talented individuals out there and everyone seems to be getting in on the action.

Sure makes the off season drag by getting to see the tremendous photos of all that 'fowl.

~AO

Lens

One as big as your leg.............

He had a short video on the 'fuge of him taking photos. His lens is probably 8-10" in diameter and 16-18" long. I think he said it weighed something like 12 lbs.

Huge............

You can probably relate, right Moosie :D

~ Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back