Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The Big One

Tobey

View

This is the biggest bear we have got so far.
And it was shot by the biggest hunter we have guided so far too LOL
This man came for a bait hunt and killed a 280# bear 2 yrs before this and wrote a nice story in North American Hunting club about us.He came back for another bait hunt and wanted a bigger one.We had him on a bait with a giant bear coming,but he wouldn't show himself in the daylight.The man was diligent and wouldn't moove to another bait he wanted this bear.Friday morning I said lets try the hounds on him.he was game so we loaded the hounds.The dogs had this bear caught within 45 min.and walked and bayd him all day.The hunter a heavy 300+ was in no shape to keep up 7 hr's from when we started him he finaly treed.We packed out the 4 1/4 back strapes and head and hide.The head and hide alone whent 140# I left a tracking color whith the carcas so I could find it again.I whent back on Sunday with the scales and wayed the carcas It totaled 475 # We had 6 hounds on this bear throughout the day and 5 of them needed stitching when we where done.

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Nice bear Tobey......one these days i'm gonna trade a week of lion hunting for a week of bear hunting...you guys have a lot more bears than we do.......hey..was that nite vision?...looks a little fishy....lol...j/k

------------------
CATMAN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back