Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tent Advice - Which Brand

winmag

Hey I'm really struggling with which tent I should get. I've narrowed it down to the following two choices:

One is lightweight, strong, and very packable. The other is, well, it's Gucci/North Face, so you know it's good; and it's only $3500! :ROFLMAO:

The Gucci looks pretty slick. I laid down in a stone glacier tent the other day and I was really impressed with the length. I’m about 6’3” and it’s hard for me to not touch the ends of a tent.

Gucci tent with Brooks Brothers stakes. What's next? Nino Cerruti sleeping bag.
Why not.
Actually, I have a Gucci watch. It's wafer thin and would go well with the tent. Wanna buy it?

Hey I'm really struggling with which tent I should get. I've narrowed it down to the following two choices:

One is lightweight, strong, and very packable. The other is, well, it's Gucci/North Face, so you know it's good; and it's only $3500! :ROFLMAO:

I was boycotting north face for boycotting fossil fuels earlier this year but they went and did this. . .

AND TOTALLY REDEEMED THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though SG does have a 6 man tent that goes for about $3k which I couldn't fathom spending for a little tent unless I'm packing it in a Range Rover or heading to Mt Everest.

Back