Swarovski SLC

B4U

Anyone know of any deals on SLC's going on now?

Thanks

Quite a few used pairs on Rokslide the last few days. EuroOptic’s demo page has recently had a couple pairs of SLC’s as well.

Thanks
Cabelas had a good deal a week or so ago, I hesitated, and now the sale is over.

Looks like CameralandNY will save you a couple hundred as well. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen them used go under about $1300 used, so $1500 or so new doesn’t seem too bad.

You'll just have to look around. I bought mine a couple years ago new for cheaper than the current "sale" that was going on.

Add Ratuken and Wikibuy extensions to your internet browser...they may add % cash back or find coupon codes on certain websites.

Also buy gift cards from card exchange site sometimes they're like 10-15% off face value

If you wait, you can probably get Cabela’s gift cards for 10% off eventually. I just got some over Christmas. I think they did it for Father’s Day too.

combine that with 10% off that Cabela’s runs all the time once you have the gift cards.

use active junky to get an additional 10%-ish cash back.

cabelas isn’t usually very cheap but Swarovski is rarely on sale anywhere so it can actually make sense to get it there.

I’ve also heard of getting Swarovski through Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society. I don’t think they have a particularly special price but a portion of the cost can be written off for taxes, and the money goes to a good cause

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back