Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Swarovski Service

mdhunter

We all see companies bashed over customer service from time to time. I just wanted to give props to Swarovski from my personal experience. I have 10x42 El's that have been fantastic thru the years. On an elk hunt this fall I look down and an eye cup is gone (maybe 10 years in).

The binoculars are so far out of warranty that I look online for some replacements. Nope...cant find them.

I finally call Swarovski and plead just to buy one and they reply.."how about we just ship you a couple no charge".

I am not here to say anymore than I love a company that exceeds expectations !

Cheers to all that do!

We all see companies bashed over customer service from time to time. I just wanted to give props to Swarovski from my personal experience. I have 10x42 El's that have been fantastic thru the years. On an elk hunt this fall I look down and an eye cup is gone (maybe 10 years in).

The binoculars are so far out of warranty that I look online for some replacements. Nope...cant find them.

I finally call Swarovski and plead just to buy one and they reply.."how about we just ship you a couple no charge".

I am not here to say anymore than I love a company that exceeds expectations !

Cheers to all that do!
Swarovski warranty is awesome. Your binos aren’t out of warranty. It’s lifetime. Also keep in mind you can send them in for inspection/cleaning and they will come back top notch. Be advised they need to be registered in your name though.

I have a 25 year old 8x30SLC, that I sent in about 10 years ago for a loose hinge. Actually think that the whole outer covering was also replaced, the were a little beat up when I sent them in and they came back appearing brand new, no cost at all. One of the best companies to deal with.

I'vr heard so much good but one of my very good friends was having a problem with his SLC's and sent them in. One of the prism's was off slightly and they wouldn't warranty it. Said he must have dropped them. He doesn't abuse them and they've never been dropped. Said they could fix them at a cost of $300. He was pretty disappointed, got rid of them and won't ever buy another swaro.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back