Stinking bears….grrrrrr….?

MTGunner

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
749
Location
NW Montana
I mowed the lawn yesterday. Forgot to plug the electric fence back in when complete. Mr. Bear got in the garden and wreaked havoc with our apple trees.
I have hunted bears with a friend. Never took one as it’s a conundrum of mine and decided it’s not my bag. Oh well.
But, I may change my mind if this Mr. Trouble shows up again. There have been bears all over this late summer/early fall. No berries in the woods to feed upon. Yes, tough on them. I have rubber slugs for my 870. He/she may get a taste of one. Second slug will be the real deal. Stinkin’ bears! MTG
 
OK, apples off the tree. Very nice Jona Gold pie and applesauce apples. Too good for the stinking bears. Broke limbs on both trees.
I do not want to shoot a bear. Not my bag. Yes, it is natures way. But there have been so many problems with griz and black bears this year.
MFW&P has their hands full. It’s time for a griz hunt. That, I would put in to draw. MTG
 
Back
Top