Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Star "BUCKS" coffee

"Coffee Sucks.... But I'd pay 10$ for a Good Choc. shake !!"

That's what I use to say, then I grew up!:D

dgibson, This was our first trip to Kentucky and Tenn. My son,who came along to help kept laughing and I asked him why. He said he couldn't help it every time he heard them talk he started laughing. He got me doing it too. You don't talk like that do you.
:D :D :D :D Just Kidding.
My wife say's you guys are laughing at the way we talk. I said "why, we are talking RIGHT!:D
Oh Oh here goes fireside to the DARKSIDE!!

I like Starbucks but then again I don't much care for coffee, so make of that what you will ;). I think of Starbucks as dessert with a kick. :) Probably because I mostly order the frappaccinos, more sugar than allowed by law!

Yeah we know Del, but you drink 20 bottles of pop a day :D

Only store coffee I like is from the "Gloria Jeans" franchise, an Irish nut to be precise.

You must be like my wife Del. She won't touch any thing with coffee in it. But pop is a different story. But it must have caffeine in it and I'm guessing she drinks 2- 3 a day. A few months ago I stopped for my coffee and asked her if she wanted a dew and she said she wanted a upside down 7 up. I said what the hell is that? It's a 7 up with caffeine in it. If I drink pop I go for the caffine free but my coffee taste funny without caffeine in it to me. weird. I think I average about 2 cups a day of coffee a day plus 2 cups of tea.

pa, no I don't really talk like that, but I've got a few friends who do. I kind of like the fact that different regions have different accents...that way we know who the revenooers are. ;) We like to make fun of New Yorkers ("You know where izza da cat?") and Massachusettsians...er...Massachusians...um...New Englanders ("I have a hacksawr in my drawah.") :D

I don't think I've ever drunk a full cup of coffee, with the exception of a Vanilla Moolatte that my wife once brought me from Dairy Queen. I guess that was OK. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back