Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Springfield XDM 10mm 5.25": only couple weeks old

lifeisgoodsteve

Hi All,

I love this gun as it feels great and is crazy accurate. After shooting a gun with a red dot, my 50 year old eyes decided it's a great idea. So I'm getting another XDM that's optic ready.

This one is only a couple weeks old with just about 300 rounds through it, without a single malfunction or hiccup. I installed the Talon "rubber" grips for a better feel and grip in the backcountry, which I love.

This has only been on the range with no backcountry time and abuse, so is in new condition.

With guns so hard to find nowadays, I'm offering to the hunt community first.

Includes:
  • Gun
  • 3 mags - 15 rounds each (+1 in chamber)
  • Talon rubber grips installed
  • Killer factory case
  • 3 total backstraps of different sizes
MSRP $779

Asking $650 + shipping costs

Cheers,

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_1225.jpeg
    IMG_1225.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1226.jpeg
    IMG_1226.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
    IMG_1227.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1228.jpeg
    IMG_1228.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 38
What a beauty....... if that thing is still available please let me know.

Thanks for the interest. Going in order of who contacted me and will reach out by pm.

PS - one caveat is that I need to receive confirmation of my new gun being shipped to me before I will accept funds and send this one of to the buyer. Just want to be sure I'm not left without a 10mm at this time when so tough to find them. Hopefully will receive tracking number for inbound gun today or tomorrow so shouldn't be any real delay.

Hi All,

I love this gun as it feels great and is crazy accurate. After shooting a gun with a red dot, my 50 year old eyes decided it's a great idea. So I'm getting another XDM that's optic ready.

This one is only a couple weeks old with just about 300 rounds through it, without a single malfunction or hiccup. I installed the Talon "rubber" grips for a better feel and grip in the backcountry, which I love.

This has only been on the range with no backcountry time and abuse, so is in new condition.

With guns so hard to find nowadays, I'm offering to the hunt community first.

Includes:
  • Gun
  • 3 mags - 15 rounds each (+1 in chamber)
  • Talon rubber grips installed
  • Killer factory case
  • 3 total backstraps of different sizes
MSRP $779

Asking $650 + shipping costs

Cheers,

Steve

Don't take this message as me trying to dissuade you from carrying with a pistol with a red dot, because I do. That said, it takes more practice to build the muscle memory for that dot to come up in the window when drawing from a holster, especially when under duress. You would hate to be searching for it when you really need it. I am a fairly proficient with pretty extensive combat pistol training, and it took me some time to rewire my brain/hands to get that dot to come up right where my eyes were looking....

Once I got it dialed though, it is pretty fantastic...

If you are looking for a recommendation for a red dot...Trijicon RMRs are the only way to fly...

25C5A30C-6E54-47C8-9C7A-680B800B7E6E.jpeg
ED7D74B2-F9C4-4D20-A259-85CF598BCE4F.jpeg

Don't take this message as me trying to dissuade you from carrying with a pistol with a red dot, because I do. That said, it takes more practice to build the muscle memory for that dot to come up in the window when drawing from a holster, especially when under duress. You would hate to be searching for it when you really need it. I am a fairly proficient with pretty extensive combat pistol training, and it took me some time to rewire my brain/hands to get that dot to come up right where my eyes were looking....

If you are looking for a recommendation for a red dot...Trijicon RMRs are the only way to fly...

Minnesotahunter has a good point, it takes some time to adjust but is doable for sure. A new Leupold product to check out is their brand new delta point red dot, its the lowest mounted sight currently available. I have a springfield OSP 10mm so I need a higher red dot for the sights.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm definitely a big fan of training and take advantage of local competitions to get some in with even a tiny bit of pressure to perform in front of others and on the clock. I wonder if the co-witness iron sights (suppressor sights that are taller and see through the glass together with the red dot) will help with the red dot acquisition as the pistol I'm getting has them. Someone told me he uses them together with the red dot for a quick sight picture.

Thanks for the confirmation on the RMR, as that and the Leupold are the two I read were the most durable, with most of the LEO/Military using the RMRs. I figure if it's sturdy enough for them it should work for hunting.

Thanks.

Suppressor sights are a good option, just recognizing they will be more susceptible to snagging coming out of the holster.

The Leupold might be great. I just know firsthand and a ton of second hand knowledge that the RMRs are great...

I just picked up my XD45 last night. Awesome pistols.
FlatlanderAZ, true story. I have the same and the 9mm hellcat. Both cycle all types of ammo, and never jam. Incredibly accurate pistols. Wish I was a member of this site sooner. The 10mm would have been a nice addition to the crew.

Back