Spring bears

ashersdad

I was lucky enough to get 3 black bears this spring. I got two with my bow and a nice one with the rifle. No grizzly again... Guess I'll have to try again next year.

DSC03706.jpg

DSC03712.jpg

DSC03746.jpg

Great bears. You're a hunting fool for sure. I'm still in love with your dall sheep mount though.:D I could look at that thing all day.

Thanks guys. I stick with my Muzzy broad heads. Lawnboy my wife loves to look at it everyday too, right there in her living room. Haha NOT!

Corey, We're you with Jake? Good job. Have to get together sometime. I took an average bear over at the snake this year.

John,

Yea, spent 10 days with ol Jake. Got weathered in most of the trip unfortunately but had a heck of a great time. Maybe next year... Congrats on your bear this year. Yea, we should get together sometime. I really want to see your Kodiak bear mount.

Corey, Maybe we should have a pool on how many bears Jake will take with hunters in his guiding life. I know he took #100 a year or two ago. Not bad for a guy in his early 30's. A bear killing machine for sure. I'm 0-2 on grizz also so don't feel like the lone ranger. Those were with another guy not Jake. Need to just go with him one of these years and maybe get it done. The opportunity to take 3 black bears is an awesome bonus. I would not call that a bad trip at all. Great that you did it with your bow. Maybe I'll talk you into an Africa trip since you obviously don't spend enough money on hunting. Picking up my crate this week from my third trip to the dark continent. All bow kills at bow only concessions. Congrats again on the great bears!

I overlooked this post. Congrats on the 3 bear trip. All are good looking bears.

If I ever get the itch to spend my kids' education funds on a big bear, I'll be going with Jake.

It's like you're hunting with a good friend.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back