Spring Bear

skeet20

I would like to do a MT DIY bear hunt spring of 2011 and would like a partner.

If I can't get that done I will probably do a guided hunt in Idaho 2 bear area. Could also use a partner for that to reduce cost from 1x1 to 2x1

I also plan to put in for tags on MT antelope and deer and CO deer for fall of 2011. If anyone would be interested in that , I could use a partner there too. These would be DIY

If interested you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Skeet, I am all planned out for this year but looking for spring 2012 for a bear hunt. i am also in the situation of needing a partner cause my kids are in school and can't go that time of year and my other hunting partner, the wife has no interest in a spring bear hunt. PM me so we can chat.

Skeet where are you from tell us a lil more about your self and style of hunting might get somemore resoponses that way

I live in IL and am a rifle hunter. I also like to hunt upland and water fowl but don't have a dog anymore.

I have hunted whitetail, mule deer,antelop,elk,moose,bear,and mt.lion I prefer to go DIY but have done a few guided trips when I didn't have any other options

I live in IL and am a rifle hunter. I also like to hunt upland and water fowl but don't have a dog anymore.

I have hunted whitetail, mule deer,antelop,elk,moose,bear,and mt.lion I prefer to go DIY but have done a few guided trips when I didn't have any other options

Wow thats a pretty good resume I might be heading to MT gor a bear hunt this spring with some friends I will know if a few weeks for sure I will keep you in mind one of my friends used to live in Bozeman and said he wants to go but if cant would show me on my maps and atlas some spots to check out.
Got any pics of any of your animals.
And welcome to the site by the way.

Did you guys find someone to go with and a place? I'm tagged out and happy to help someone in my free time if my local friends aren't available. I'm in the Bozeman area

Thanks for the invite but I just got back from Idaho last night. Took a nice brown bear last week. I couldn't find a partner for an Alaska trip so had to go solo in Idaho. I posted some pics on the OYOA bear forum.

Thanks again. Perhaps we can get together some other time

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back