Spotting Scope for Casual Use

Wilderness_56587

Looking for advice on a Casual use spotter, will be used at the gun range, an antelope hunt once a year and occasional looking for deer around home in MN in the fields.

I want to stay under that 250$ mark but everything I read pretty much says any spotter in that price range is not worth it.

I was looking at the older 30X Leopold gold ring ones but those are even in that 350$ mark it seems like.

Advice?

Roll of the dice on what you’re gonna get in that price range. Might find something in a pawn shop. I bought a cheap redfield years ago and updated recently and it’s a drastic difference when you step up in price range.

I don’t know your money situation but I recommend saving longer and spending a little more even for casual use it’s nice to have a clear image

I bought an Athlon Aries 15-45x65 nice little scope. Not high end but does what I need it to do. I Upgraded from a low end Vortex, there is a big difference in clarity. Try Schmalts on the forum here for the best pricing. But it is some more than what you are wanting to spend.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back