Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Spotting scope cases

I’ve got mine in a hard sided pistol/utility case with the foam piece cut to the scope’s shape. It fits the scope and my window mount.

Depending on the number of heads, saddles, etc that solution might not work for you unless you just used a long gun case. How big is your tripod?

I’ve got mine in a hard sided pistol/utility case with the foam piece cut to the scope’s shape. It fits the scope and my window mount.

Depending on the number of heads, saddles, etc that solution might not work for you unless you just used a long gun case. How big is your tripod?
I'm use the hog saddle field tripods, about 27" is as small as they will get

Just curious your desire for a hard case over soft? I’ve got mine in the marsupial gear soft case and it is great. I have just found hard cases to be cumbersome and more hassle than they are worth.

I've got this one from cabela's. Slides under my back seat in my pickup perfectly. Easy enough in and out. Cut the foam squares to fit your scope. Definitely not bullet proof, but works for how I use it. Won't fit your tripod, but I store my heads and scope in mine.

I just ordered a Marisupial case, thanks for the help.
Your welcome! I really like mine. Outdoorsmans also makes a scope case/hand warmer thing. Will not replace the marsupial day to day but probably will in the field if I buy it.

Leupold had a nice bag on clearance a few weeks ago. I got one for Christmas and I really like it. I believe it was 50% off

I just looked on the Leupold site and the optics go bag is still on close out for $59. Has adjustable bins and lots of room. A really nice bag

Back