Caribou Gear Tarp

Sportsmans Warehouse.

pabearhunter

I just read that Sportsmans Warehouse is taking over 8 Field and Streams store that are owned by Dick's Sporting Goods. Good news for me because I had a Field and Stream close to me But I refused to shop there after they pulled AR'S from the shelves.

Same reason I refuse to shop at Dick's. They went anti-gunner. Liberals can't get the gun control they want honestly, so they are trying back door methods and going after sellers and manufactures.

The plot thickens. :)

Russian asset like Tulsi? What say you Hillary?

Last edited:
Everyone likes a great third party candidate unless they pull votes from their main party affiliation. According to some in Montana, third party gave Tester the win as well as Bullock...

I just read that Sportsmans Warehouse is taking over 8 Field and Streams store that are owned by Dick's Sporting Goods. Good news for me because I had a Field and Stream close to me But I refused to shop there after they pulled AR'S from the shelves.
Not sure where you're located but they just opened a Sportsmans Warehouse in Camp Hill

Yup, I stopped at the Altoona store today for grand opening weekend. Looks pretty much the same as Field and Stream, I think they bought the inventory and all. In fact they had a lot of field and stream merchandise on the shelf discounted.
I'm interested to see how the store is does in the future. I'm glad to have a store around where I will actually spend money again.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back