Caribou Gear

Sound off!!! Who's going to saggy or pleasent on Monday??

got fish?

I may need to decide between going to saguaro on monday morning or going to Pleasent Monday night after the meeting.

Who's going where? and I need someone's back seat again. please?! :D
(be careful what you say elkyboys, I'm coming up there in a few weeks, revenge will be mine! ;) :D :eek:)

I am going to pleasant if and only if my steering is fixed..... Mtn man has first dibs then stevem then you... Shit maybe we should start selling raffle tickets?
Delw

Okay I guess I'll go too. That leaves my back seat open. I could take two if we are just going to Pleasant.

The bidding will start at $1000.00. :D

Westy...

Westy if you move that decimal point over 2 spaces to the left I could afford to go. If you have room I'd like one spot. Hopefully by the time the next one comes around I'll have mine fixed.

J.D.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-06-2002 11:21: Message edited by: 2fastnaz ]</font>

Delw, westy and others.
I vote for pleasant since it is the only lake here that has fish in it. Even though, I can't seem to catch any there lately.
What time is everyone going to the meeting?
Can't afford Westy's raffle cost though, too steep for my blood ;)

There is a slight possibility that I might do both. But I am definitely going to the G&F meeting and Pleasant. I will get to the meeting around 5:45. I have room for 1; 2 if someone does not mind standing in the cockpit to fish.

Delw, if your boat is not ready let me know. You are welcome to use the Skeeter and there is room in the other boat.

Thanks,
NoviceDave

Wow Dave thanks for the offer........"hmmm make note to self" use daves boat leave lake early(he dont know where I live).. Move out of state... Wear Del-mart Inc t-shirt incase of court apperance, this way any judge will let me slide for he has been warned....

Dave what time can I pick the boat up????? :D :D :D :D

I am hoping to have it running by then...I cant stand not fishing and its been almost a week.....
also can you email me I lost your email addy...

Delw

GF, you don't want to ride bitch in the infamous Westy mobile.

That's okay you would put me over my BIA weight rating anyway.J/K

Westy...

Thanks Westy! I appreciate the ride.
Hey GF I see how it is moving to the eastside has made you too good to ride "bitch" in a westside boat. What ever happened to "you can take the boy out of the hood but not the hood out of the boy" I'll try to go through some of my tackel I have some more stuff for you.

J.D.

I can't make the meeting I have another commitment but I would be interested in going to Pleasant after, I could take up a back seat, I could ride "bitch", or I could take my fishing machine out (if it doesn't look to stormy) and someone could be a suck in my back seat, wait its only a bench but its better than the shore or a couch.

I'm gonna try to make it. The boss has said ok, just have to see about work.

It sure is strange that a lot of westsiders fished Sag after the last meeting, but I don't see any eastsiders committing to fish after this one.

Steve

That's a fact.

Westy...

It only says that because those that sit there are out fished by the other two people on the boat.

I personally have never heard any bitching from westy's boat. Wait a minute, last time I was on it there was, From me.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back