Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Something different Sunday Tunes...inspirational or whatever

Wh

Not to derail this music thread, I like ACAL quite a bit. Don't know much about the other guy but the video of them posing as soldiers or vets is sort of embarrassing imho.
What about that video makes you think they are posing as vets? Both are very pro military and openly thank military veterans for what they do on their respective social media accounts.

Wh

Not to derail this music thread, I like ACAL quite a bit. Don't know much about the other guy but the video of them posing as soldiers or vets is sort of embarrassing imho.
I don't know who either of those guys are, but I respect their nationalism.
They would never abandon their posts.

What about that video makes you think they are posing as vets? Both are very pro military and openly thank military veterans for what they
Your probably right just seems like it would be disrespectful to some if of those who did serve (the video not there stance) but I'm not one so I guess I wouldn't know either.

If you’re a Christian, nothing hits harder than Amazing Grace. And in my opinion it’s best played on the bagpipes. The last verse brings tears to my my eyes every time I hear it. “When we’ve been there 10,000 years, bright shining as the sun. We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise, than when we’d first begun.”

And after watching this version, let me just add a big thank you to all of those who have served this great nation.

If you’re a Christian, nothing hits harder than Amazing Grace. And in my opinion it’s best played on the bagpipes. The last verse brings tears to my my eyes every time I hear it. “When we’ve been there 10,000 years, bright shining as the sun. We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise, than when we’d first begun.”

And after watching this version, let me just add a big thank you to all of those who have served this great nation.

I second the above! Forgive me friend I hope you don’t mind; here is another more upbeat, punk version of the same classic from one of my favorite bands.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back