Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

(SOLD) Fin's Garage Sale - Item #1

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
About every four or five years, Mrs. Fin gives me the ultimatum - "Get rid of some of that junk, or else!"

Not sure what "or else" means, but I have been married long enough to know I don't want to go there. So, I spent a few hours in one of my supply rooms today, sorting out stuff. A lot of items you don't see here are set aside and will get picked over by some local friends, so there will be more than what you see in this first post. In fact, this is probably just a small sample of what it will be if she makes me clean the gun vault, the garage, and the shop.

The price on these items is normal "Wife said to get rid of it price," so at that price, no need to PM and ask for a lower price. And, it also includes the cost I think it will take to get it to your door.

Send a PM to claim it. First person to PM and commit to the asking price gets it.

Here is the first item.

Kent Ultimate Upland lead shot - 12 gauge, 2 3/4" #6 shot, 1 1/2 oz. shot, 4 1/4 DRAM

Here is a link to Cabela's, where it is sold at $15.99 per box. ----> Kent Matrix Upland

I have 8 boxes and you need to buy all 8 boxes, otherwise the freight will eat into the price. If I don't have to ship it and we can arrange to hand deliver, the cost is $60. If I have to ship it, the cost is $90, which I hope will cover the freight on something this heavy.

IMG_2332.JPG

IMG_2333.JPG

If you live in one of the states the has restrictions on shipping ammunition, I apologize, but the headache to ship it is not worth it to me. Sorry about that.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back