SOLD Argali Rincon 2P tent

perma

Selling my Argali tent. I bought it this year and ran two hunts and a few good naps out of it. Super solid and lightweight tent. Good for the minimalist backcountry hunter. Tent is already seam sealed. Will come with case, stakes and stove jack. Only selling because I want more space, the sale of this tent will upgrade me to the Absaroka. It can also come with a cheap floor tarp I roped to have a floor. Otherwise, it’ll cover up my mower.

$180 TYD, pics upon request.

I am currently researching this tent as well as the Seek Outside Guardian. What makes you want more space? How many hunters/gear/stove do you think the Rincon actually comfortably fits?

I am currently researching this tent as well as the Seek Outside Guardian. What makes you want more space? How many hunters/gear/stove do you think the Rincon actually comfortably fits?
Honestly it’ll fit quite a bit. I’m just a person who needs elbow space. I think it’ll fit one person with full gear and rifle comfortably, with a stove. Two people will be tight but doable, no stove though.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back