So I didn't get to go hunting in NM this year. Life happens...What do you do with your tags?

Westxhunter

Unfortunately, with that bit** 'rona getting outta hand here in El Paso and a blown water heater at the house, I could not even attempt filling my NM tag this year. What are some cool you things some of you guys have done with your unfilled tags. I paid a couple hundred for that paper and I'd rather not throw it away, lol.

Put it in the drawer with all the other tags I’ve filled or not filled over the years.
Also if im not mistaken in NM you can donate your tag if you knew before season you wouldn’t be able to use it.

I looked into donating, apparently it's by mail....I was pretty bummed. I did get to scope the area, just the day before couldn't go. I'm going to look into the donation thing more. It could have gone to a youth hunt.

It’s happened to me before, the tag just goes in the pile with other filled and unfilled tags. Last year I had a NM deer tag that I had my truck packed, running and was about 5 minutes from leaving when a situation arose and I decided to sit out. I have a plan to make kind of a collage if I ever build my reloading/hunting man-room

Back