Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Skunk smell!! HELP?

josh

My 8 month old met her first skunk the other night. Normaly I would just let the smell wear off, but this dog has been kind of a house pet(the kids decided this on their own)I have done my best to keep her outside the past few days but the kids miss her and want her back in the house

Anyone know how to get rid of the smell????
I have tried tomato juice and given her several baths, she still reeks!!

Josh,
go by your vet office, They have a shampoo out that is supposed to work. Good Luck! sheCat

engman99

I would love to touch this one but better not..now the original post had no typos. But I would have hate to seen moosie type the org one. you see there is a "S" on skunk and no "t" on the back of it . Sorry I had to go there.

Anyway you are correct taxidermists you it to clean the fur of some smelly animals once in a while. And a vet told me this along time ago.

Delw

Thanks for the replies!

Engman, The douch worked pretty good, Now how do I get rid of the douch smell?? ;) Thanks again!

I have heard that summers eve medicated formula works the best????? Never tried it but has just heard that....thats my 2 cents

LOL DELW..With all thi sFeminin Products I see listed HEre I would think That it was a !@#$ that you were tawkin about :D :D

heya Josh-
I grew up in Flagastaff, Az., and in the summertime skunks were rampant. It was dang near a nightly thing for somebody's dog to get sprayed. I'll tell ya what DOES WORK, NO B.S! Summer's Eve douche! No kiddin! Works way better than Masengill, too! (Hey, it works on the ol' hide too) hehhehehe Big D:D

Back