SIG Sauer rifle scope?

Bsquad

I've seen these for sale and they seem to be priced competitively with other brands that are highly known.

Does anyone have experience with their optics? Fit/finish, quality, price reflect the product?

Buddy has one that pairs with a sig rangefinder that'll put a point where to shoot. I don't like that part but it works as long as you use good data. He doesn't shoot past 300 yards so he's not particularly interested in that either.

His reminds me of Vortex Viper in every way. Narrow field of view regardless of magnification setting, ok optics, and generally good tracking though not perfect. Personally I hate the FOV so much that one would never be mounted on my guns.

I have looked through one of the very high end Sig scopes and it reminded me of the Razor line of Vortex and the electronic level worked ok but had just enough tolerance you could tilt the scope enough for me the nope out.

They are all fairly heavy

Have a Whiskey 3, 4x12 - it's ok. Got it for around $150 a couple years ago. Build quality is fine, but it gets grumpy being dialed past 9. FoV is on the narrow side. Doesn't love the low light conditions, either. It lives in my closet as a backup scope.

My buddy has one, you get what you pay for. A decent budget scope that has budget glass. But for alotta folks that's all they want.

I have a Sig scope on my AR15. The reason I went with it was because it had 4x magnification with a illuminated recital that even if the battery goes dead you still have crosshairs. It tracks great and hold zero. I have had it for 6 years and have yet to replace the battery. I was told (I believe by @SFC B) they bought out Nikon .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back