Showmehunting.com site fraud

ChrisB

Hi I just wanted you all to know don't do what I did and try to buy anything at showmehunting.com. The site looks good has ammunition even so maybe that should have been my warning. I ordered amo and then was lied to why my order was not yet shipped. Over 6 weeks latter now and they are not responding and it is clear I will not be getting my order. I should get my $ back through Venmo but it's a hassle for sure. So this is a warning from my experience at this site.

There are so many fraud amm sites that have popped up over the last 2 yrs its insane, only use ammoseek.com to find ammo online, they really try hard to filter out the scumbags..cheers sorry about your troubles.

Hi I just wanted you all to know don't do what I did and try to buy anything at showmehunting.com. The site looks good has ammunition even so maybe that should have been my warning. I ordered amo and then was lied to why my order was not yet shipped. Over 6 weeks latter now and they are not responding and it is clear I will not be getting my order. I should get my $ back through Venmo but it's a hassle for sure. So this is a warning from my experience at this site.
Thank you for the heads up!

Venmo, Zelle and Bitcoin, no real credit cards accepted. Why do people fall for this? I guess they see all that ammo in stock and pre pandemic pricing and think they found a hidden gem. Sad people can't see red flags all over the place.

Back