September archery Montana hunting partner

Born with a Bow

I am an experienced archery hunter from Minnesota with knowledge of the outdoors possibly looking for anyone interested in hunting SW Montana this season. My original partner is a 50/50 because of work. Coming to Montana from September 10-26.

I'll be in Montana September 3-17. I'll have friends coming and going during that time. I'll be in the Helena Area.

I'll be in Montana September 3-17. I'll have friends coming and going during that time. I'll be in the Helena Area.
Bloody decks! What boat is that tuna on Greg? Tough to tell in the photo but guessing yellowfin, though the bluefin have been the mainstay in So California for a few years now.

That was on the Constitution out of Puerto Vallarta. Yes thats a 201lbs Yellowfin. Heading down to San Diego next month for the Bluefin action. It's pretty good right now.

That was on the Constitution out of Puerto Vallarta. Yes thats a 201lbs Yellowfin. Heading down to San Diego next month for the Bluefin action. It's pretty good right now.
I figured, just couldn’t quite make out the sickles. 200 Club, Me too. I watched the Constitution being built. Good luck with the bluefin. I pulled on a lot of them. People don’t know until they do it...

Hello, I drew General season tags for Montana elk/deer and am planning a trip there myself. I been researching areas and training with my pack and bow. I am retired Army, Infantry and will be going to Montana to hunt the same time you are maybe stay more days? I will probably go back during rifle if I do not tag out during archery. I have hunted elk with bow in Colorado many moons ago. I would welcome a talk about a possible hunt with you. I plan on packing in a ways and hunting from a spike camp, no atvs. I will go alone if I do not find a partner. Plan is to pay someone to haul meat out if I do not find a partner. I figure the camaraderie would be good and two can haul meat more efficiently. Shoot me a response if interested in some conversation concerning a hunt. I am your neighbor in Iowa.

Hello, I drew General season tags for Montana elk/deer and am planning a trip there myself. I been researching areas and training with my pack and bow. I am retired Army, Infantry and will be going to Montana to hunt the same time you are maybe stay more days? I will probably go back during rifle if I do not tag out during archery. I have hunted elk with bow in Colorado many moons ago. I would welcome a talk about a possible hunt with you. I plan on packing in a ways and hunting from a spike camp, no atvs. I will go alone if I do not find a partner. Plan is to pay someone to haul meat out if I do not find a partner. I figure the camaraderie would be good and two can haul meat more efficiently. Shoot me a response if interested in some conversation concerning a hunt. I am your neighbor in Iowa.
[/QUOTE

Sorry for the long response time, whAt general area are you planning to hunt in?

I'll be there 9/19 - 9/26. Looks to be crawdad-ing at the last minute. Hit me up if you are still looking to team with someone.

I am planning on
Sorry for the long response time, whAt general area are you planning to hunt in?
Hello ,I have already hooked up with another member on here. We are going to hunt south west Montana. If I do not tag out during archery I plan on going back for rifle.

Did you ever find someone? Get out? Looking on doing a similar thing!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back