Seek Outside Cimarron Lt w/ Lg Stove $900

Dsnow9

I have a seek outside Cimarron Lt with stove jack and screen door. It comes with the carbon fiber pole and a tube of seam seal. The tent is brand new and only set up in the back yard once. It also comes with the standard large stove and pipes. It’s everything you need! I just don’t ever see myself using it, I got a little over zealous at the live auction this summer.

I’m happy to answer any questions or send more pictures. It retails for over $1100 and I will sell it for $900, free shipping. D2774927-3438-47F7-9EA8-E96AFA780129.jpeg

Last edited:
The stove is really nice. I have the same one, sets up in seconds and can heat a 10x10 tent for hours. Only needed to stoke once or twice in 15* weather. Should be even better with a smaller tent.

My cimarron has basically entirely turned into a hangout tent.

Bump, because I haven’t decided if I’m going to use it in two weeks or not.

If I use it for 3rd season deer I’ll probably keep it.

Bump, because I haven’t decided if I’m going to use it in two weeks or not.

If I use it for 3rd season deer I’ll probably keep it.
How much for the stove separate? I bought a Cimarron without a stove a few months back, and have been waiting to pick one up. I wish I had waited until I saw this.

To sell separate I’m going to need very close to full price. Probably just hold onto it unless someone buys it all. At this point it’s still unused.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back