SO Cimarron Stove Combo SOLD

MTLabrador

I’m selling a Seek Outside Cimarron with carbon pole and SO large stove. Only set up three times, no tears, rips, spark holes, etc. The combo sells for $1000 new, I’ll cut you a deal to get this thing sold at $730 shipped for the combo.

I’m only selling because I prefer my full wall tent camp if I’m going to be using a stove. If you’re a cool kid and pack in with llamas this is the perfect tent for you.

IMG_7459.jpeg

Last edited:
Traditional muzzleloader season is in full swing fellas, it’s time to get out there and camp in style. Imagine how badass you’d look on the Norris Road state land with your glorious tipi and a massive set of elk antlers illuminated by moonlight or oncoming headlights. If you want results you have to outwork the competition and pack deep into the most rugged areas of that mountain.

I absolutely love mine. Used it helping a buddy during 3rd season out by Leadville, CO. Nothing better than waking up, rolling over getting the stove going, then 5 minutes later out of the sleeping bag comfortably. Would recommend to anyone considering it.

A friend of mine has the Cimarron/stove combo. It is a pretty sweet set-up. I am pretty sure I have one under the Christmas tree. GLWTS.

I know of 1 person that had a mishap with a perfectly fine tent on a Goat hunt......the great tent shanking of '23.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back