Season 9

@Big Fin i just saw that episodes of fresh tracks are $1.99 and season 8 is 20 something bucks. how much of that do you get or is it Amazon scalping you and getting it all? if it’s a good deal for you i’m glad to support it and pay but i’d hate to pay into something that doesn’t benefit you especially when i’ve seen all those episodes when they were free
If Season 9 is pay i’m glad to pay if you tell us that it’s a good deal for you and that’s the direction you’ve decided to go
Wherever season 9 appears I’d be glad to pay. I’m just hoping you get a good deal wherever or however you air fresh tracks

Any idea if Randy et. al is receiving any of the revenue from Amazon? I don't mind purchasing episodes, but I want to support the show in the best method possible.
I'd have to double check, but I believe we get around 50% of the purchase price. All the Amazon episodes are currently available on YouTube for free.

If you hold tight, we'll be rolling something out later this year where we retain more than 50% of the purchase price and there will be a few additional perks.

If you hold tight, we'll be rolling something out later this year where we retain more than 50% of the purchase price and there will be a few additional perks.

Not sure what you’ve considered or decided, but on the off chance it matters, may I put in a vote for DRM-free direct download.

From my vantage, it seems the best for all parties. You keep all money except CC fees, and digital shopping cart hosting.

Fans get stuff they can play on any device, at any time.

Following. Also any hope for season 1 to show up somewhere or OYOA seasons to get organized and easy to find? They’re not easy to find on YouTube. It would be great to be able to find them. And with the weird guy with the doofus hair and the tucked in shirt presenting the episodes edited out, that would be great

• Haha
Reactions: JAG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back