Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Screwed up antelope app....

Tiredofthebickering

So, when applying for the antelope license and deer B license earlier today I accidentally chose to buy a bonus point for the deer B license instead of the antelope license. Honestly I feel like the system screwed up because I added each license separately and was pretty careful. I certainly don't need the bonus point for the B license.

Anyway, I didn't notice for it assigned the bonus point to the B tag before paying. Is there anything I can do to try and get out corrected?

So, when applying for the antelope license and deer B license earlier today I accidentally chose to buy a bonus point for the deer B license instead of the antelope license. Honestly I feel like the system screwed up because I added each license separately and was pretty careful. I certainly don't need the bonus point for the B license.

Anyway, I didn't notice for it assigned the bonus point to the B tag before paying. Is there anything I can do to try and get out corrected?
Try to call the state fish and wildlife, worst case scenario, you just made a donation to the wildlife agency, it’s really a win-win

That's kind of what I figured, no luck on getting the point added to the antelope application for this year.

Thanks guys
I just noticed the typo. You can't get a refund on the point. All sales final.

Back