Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

scouting cameras???

Adam

I want to purchase a scouting camera but I dont know which one to get. I would like to get more information on which ones are good. The thing is I only want to spend at most $150 because I want to eventally have many. Does anyone have one? Does anyone know where some reviews are? That would help alot.
Thanks everyone,
Adam

Adam.. Whats a "SCOUTING CAMERA" ?!?! Is it a trail Camera or a Camera you want for the Field while you're scouting ?

We bought a Good Trail Camera, IS that what you're after ?

Adam, check out http://hagshouse.ipbhost.com/
The guys on the game camera forums there can help you build your own for half or less of what it cost to buy one.

I have a Photo Century 35MM that I bought & is a good unit. The price of film, developeing, & batterys will eat your lunch and for the little extra up front, you can build a digital that is so much better than one you can buy.

I made mine for under $300.00 and the same unit sells for $700.00 in stores.

You can build a 35mm camera for less than $100.00 but to buy one, it will probly run over $150.00 even on ebay.

Building one sounds imposible, but not with the help those guys give!! I did it, so anyone can!! They show you diagrams, pictures, of everything and even trouble shoot for you if you ANY game camera that has a problem.

It is really duck soup easy with the help they give.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back