Schnee's boots

Great boot, got mine in 2015 and they have at least one more season in them. Like anything you have to maintain them to keep them going, but if you take care of them they should last you 500+ miles

I have the Beartooth IIs and love them. Mine didn’t need any break in. They have felt great from day 1. I’ve had them for a year now. My only complaint is they were never waterproof. I had to add snowseal after my feet got wet on the first day bear hunting in them.

I have the Beartooth IIs and love them. Mine didn’t need any break in. They have felt great from day 1. I’ve had them for a year now. My only complaint is they were never waterproof. I had to add snowseal after my feet got wet on the first day bear hunting in them.
Thanks for the review. I was thinking about buying their boot dressing or the Kenetrek boot wax. These should help

Ran timberlines (1 STIFFNESS) for a season, awesome built boots, just didnt work for me, first time in a mountain boot and ended up being too stiff for me.... they gave me a full refund and i picked up their outlook evos. Breaking them in now, once again amazing build......... just keep in mind these are mountain boots, if you are used to light weight athletic built hunting boots, your foot may not cooperate... but worth a try as their returns and customer service are top notch

Thanks for the review. I was thinking about buying their boot dressing or the Kenetrek boot wax. These should help

Montana pitch blend works greak.......if they are dirty, first clean with KG cleaner and fiebings saddle soap, then Montana pitch blend

Last edited:
I have 3 pairs of the Beartooth (not the IIs). I absolutely love them. One pair is 11 years old, one pair is 5 years old and one pair is brand new. I will buy another pair in about 5-6 years! The oldest pair just might be my most comfortable footwear.

I know Steven Rinella recommends them and supposedly they're warranty is really good. That's the best I can do, sorry man. No personal experience
I'd take that with a grain of salt, not at all ragging on him or the brand but he's not going to say anything contrary about one of his sponsors.

I have pair of beartooth’s mid length that I love for hiking or dryer conditions. Also have a pair of timberlines which have been a great boot so far. Still breaking them in for this years season. They are a little less stiffness than the beartooths.

I'd take that with a grain of salt, not at all ragging on him or the brand but he's not going to say anything contrary about one of his sponsors.

Just like randy wouldn’t say anything contrary to leupold mystery ranch or howa or kenetrek... take it all with a grain of salt...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back