Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite Non-Threaded

Pucky Freak

It looks like this model might have been discontinued after a short production run due to poor sales. The market is flooded with the numerous 22/45 lites with the standard threaded barrel. Resales of the sole non-threaded model are uncommon, and they retail for about -$150 to -$200 lower than the other 22/45 lites.

Anyways, if you know someone who has one and is willing to part with it, or you see one for sale somewhere, please let me know. Thanks!

I have auto-notification from gunbroker set up, so someday one will pop up on there, but who knows when.
21304B96-A20F-4023-B426-5EF8EBD9CB1E.jpeg

My thoughts exactly. I can’t think of another firearm I saw and instantly knew I wanted one!

OK good news, I heard back from a Ruger sales rep and the model is not out of production, they’re just made in limited runs. Makes sense seeing as the components are a bit different from the rest of the line.

It looks like this model might have been discontinued after a short production run due to poor sales. The market is flooded with the numerous 22/45 lites with the standard threaded barrel. Resales of the sole non-threaded model are uncommon, and they retail for about -$150 to -$200 lower than the other 22/45 lites.

Anyways, if you know someone who has one and is willing to part with it, or you see one for sale somewhere, please let me know. Thanks!

I have auto-notification from gunbroker set up, so someday one will pop up on there, but who knows when.
View attachment 287425
I’m looking for a cerakote tan model. #unicorn

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back