MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Round Table?

This was my first Round table and this meeting was heavily weighted with Trout stuff. A little bit of discussion on Pleasant and the Big Bass Days tournament but not a lot of bass fishing discussed.

It was good to put some faces with names. Now I know who to avoid when I am at the lake. LOL. Nice to meet Mntman, Westy, SteveM, and Gotfish?. Good to see DA again. I look forward to fishing with all of you.

NoviceDave

Well as some of you may have figured my radiator problems were bigger than I expected. If there had been fishing after I would have walked. Westy, did you figure out your fuel problem yet? Hope it's a small one

J.D.

There was also a length discussion on Roosevelt, may have been before you got there Dave. Talked about both temporary and permanent changes to improve access(boat ramps). Also discussed the lake level/water quality. Lake will potentially go to 9% capacity, though on guy there heard it was going to 2%.

Steve

Thanks Steve & you to Dave!
Was anything said about the water quality and conditions at Rosey what with the fire run off and such. I think this break in the monsoon will help alot by allowing part of the ash and such to leach down rather than all being washed into the watershed. Thanks again guys I hated missing it.

J.D.

2fastnaz, sorry you missed out on the meeting. We did talk quite a bit on Roosevelt including drought and runoff issues. My impression is that they don't have a clue as to what is going to happen but they plan to study it. Trout issues at Lee's Fariy and the West fork of the Black River were the other hot topics. No wonder they're called gay bass they live at a Fairy.

As far as the boat I have not had time to do anything to it yet. I plan on changing the squeezey bulb before I go out again. I hope that fixes it. :confused:

Westy...

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back