Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Remington 700 LA BDL Laminate Thumbhole Stock-SOLD

Carlin59

Like-new replacement laminated wood stock for a Remington Model 700, right-hand long action. Inlet for a BDL-style floor plate. The rifle hasn't been sanded or modified to my knowledge or that I can find evidence of. Inherited this from a cousin who recently passed, and to my knowledge it was never fired. No marks or scratches. Weighs 2.75lbs exactly. Looking for $150 TYD. PM with any questions. Thanks!
Cody

Attachments

• Full.jpg
    Full.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • Cheekpiece.jpg
    Cheekpiece.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • Fore end.jpg
    Fore end.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • Recoil Lug.jpg
    Recoil Lug.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • Bottom 2.jpg
    Bottom 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
I had one a while back and the reach from the grip to the trigger was more than my stubby little racoon fingers could manage. If this is the type of stock I think it is, it's a very nice, well made stock, but it would go better with some with big hands.

Thanks for the question Brian! It is not a Boyd's stock, although it is very similar. It is a Keystone Sporting Arms Tundra model. Link to product specs here:
MSRP was around $250 new, although this is a slightly older model (different recoil pad).
Regarding trigger reach, there is no palm swell and I found the trigger reach very reasonable. I have average hand size for reference.
For reference, these pics show trigger finger in relation to the top of the trigger well and in relation to the bolt handle. I can drop the action in if anyone needs a reference. Again, I would say I have average hands, most gloves I order are Medium or Large.
Cody

Attachments

• Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
I'm kinda surprised nobody's grabbed this. I'd be tempted if it were a short-action (for a 7-08). I love the design, the one I tried a while back just didn't fit my goofy trigger hand. That was a Boyd's stock though, looked almost identical.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back