received e-mail saying this is a hunt-talk member(guess who)

JB

Protector of Innocent Idiots
I am heartily sick to death of ignorant American louts who think that liberal and tree-hugger are insults. This page is here for everybody who wants the world to know that they are proud to be tree-huggers.

Loving the Earth does not mean you have to want to destroy jobs, end fun and live a life of simplicity weaving your own sandals.

If you too would like to endorse this idea that tree hugging, respect for the environment and a desire to see sustainable development are Good Things, things to be proud of, then please send in your photographs of you hugging a tree.

Tree-hugger1.jpg

**** ******* shares his life with a beech, four horse chestnuts and a sycamore.

I prefer to hug trees in this fashion....

Stick the dogs in, and hug a happy face into the front, then as the back cut slices the tree, it slowly grinds and groans, landing in a heap pushing dust, up and letting out the last gasps of life as I start to butcher the limbs from its now dead carcass and chop it up into some thing usable for man... :D

This one was for fire wood
Dropping_Tree.jpg

I hugged this one from on high, as its head fell off... :eek: :D
Tree_Topping.sized.jpg

And because I do think of nature, I fed this one to the bugs, it hit the ground left to rot into dirt.
Danger_Tree.jpg

ELKCHSR said:
Stick the dogs in, and hug a happy face into the front, then as the back cut slices the tree,

Cheese,
We have seen some of the pictures of the backcuts you make. It is a good thing you started wearing the hard hat.... |oo

??? And some that was going to be question #2; you will have to explain yourself on "We have seen some of the pictures of the back cuts you make"

Do you have any idea what you’re talking about???

If so, show some proof!!!

Or you’re farting in the wind again shit for brains...

Besides, you office junky, you wouldn't know what a back cut was if it hadn't been explained, so now you will have to tell every one what a good one is, and show that any I made were bad...

Hmmm... And shit excretes out of guner/sybils pie hole again... :)

I have yet to see you answer #1, but you have never been much for completing any thing you’ve started on this board, only deferring it to some other topic when the heat gets to be to much, or PM’ing some one to whine that mean ol’ Elkchsr is beating you up again… :rolleyes: :p :D:D:D

Come on White Striped Yellow Belly, lets see an answer or two… ;)

If you ask him a question he can't answer, he just ignores you.. Don't you Hoser?

:cool:

HAHAHA!!! Dan, he won't answer, being a lawyer and all, only lies come out, so he saves every one the trouble of continually running his tweeky little nose in it.. :eek: :)

heelerdog said:
This thread is going to be funny.

To me it will be boring since they follow each other around and do the same crap everytime. Seems the sticky at top has been forgotten. :rolleyes:

This is not CE or SI just in case.... I hate locked threads and I want to get a pic of me hugging a tree now. :D

We made some pretty usefull stuff for man out of asbestos. Not everything should be made in to stuff usefull for man.It might get even.

That’s good Shoots straight.... :)

Some things do... Some trees fall on guys when their not watching or the poor fellows get a limb dropped on their heads...

In the tree world, it's called getting assholed because it makes a new ass hole when it hits you...

But I digress... Were supposed to be showing pics of trees getting hugged... :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back